Just Only one Question! 9 or more heavyweight delegation along with Religious Affairs Minster are going to visit Deoband.
According to the decision taken by the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Bangladesh Government on January 13, 2019, What will be the Question?
It was decided the heavyweight delegation will ask Deoband whether Maulana Saa’d has made “ruju” and whether Deoband has accepted his “ruju”? Then the Government will bring Maulana Saa’d to Tongi Ijtema otherwise not.
Wherever there is no end to the interest of Maulana Saad Sahib in Ijtema of the whole world, this decision of Bangladesh seems like a drama.
The heavyweight delegation consisting of;
(1) BD Government Religious Affairs Minister Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah.
(2) Top Islamic Scholar Maulana Allama Farid Uddin Masud D.B,
(3) Tabligh Jamaat Nizamuddin Mainstream Kakrail Sura Hazrat Syed Wasiful Islam D.B.
(4) Tabligh Jamaat Nizamuddin Mainstream Kakrail Sura Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali D.B.
(5) Non-Tablighi representative, (Pakistan Alami Sura and Hefazat-e-Islam supporter) BEFAQ Leader, Dawatul Haque Amir Maulana Mahmudul Hasan @ Zainul Abedin.
(6) Non-Tablighi representative, Khelafat Majlish and Hefazat-e-Islam leader, (Bangladesh Top Militant Leader and Pakistan Alami Sura Supporter) Maulana Mahfuzul Haque,
(7) Pakistan Alami Sura Leader Maulana Rabiul Haque,
(8) Religious Affairs Minister secretary Mr. Anisur Rahman
(9) Additional DIG, (AIG-Political) Mr. Moniruzzaman.
Deoband tour may change on January 15. The delegation team can visit Deoband between January 20-25,2019.
Finally Deoband tour can be canceled. Maybe at last it can take a drama.