USA SEMI-ANNUAL NATIONAL MASHWARA 2018 ATLANTA, GA.
DATE & TIME: Friday September 28, Asr Salat to Sunday September 30, Zuhr Salat
PLACE: Georgia Islamic Institute, 177 Simonton Rd SW, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046
NEAREST AIRPORT: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Distance from the airport to the Mashwara place: 44miles.
Travel time by car: 50 minutes from airport.
1. For airport pick up, it is NECESSARY to EMAIL all FLIGHT INFORMATION to AtlantaHalaqa@Gmail.Com
2. PLEASE include the name and phone number of each brother traveling
Contact: Br. Mahfooz – (678) 789-2800 (Text/SMS)
Br. Mustapha Olowoeshin – (678) 698-5831
Br. Zaheer Syed – (678) 381-3258
1. Insha-Allah this Mashwara shall be conducted according to the guidelines of Banglewali Masjid, Markaz Nizamudiin and Hazratji Maulana Saad (DB).
2. A Jamat of elders from Nizamuddin will also participate in this Mashwara.
3. Each Halaqa should try to send as many brothers as possible who are active in the local work. There is no limit to the number of brothers from each Halaqa.
4. Please prepare Halaqa-wise Karguzari from the last National Mashwara (March 2018) and use the same form as last time and make 12 copies of the Karguzari form. Assign one brother from each Halaqa to give the Karguzari.
5. For Airport Pick-up: Email your flight schedule to: AtlantaHalaqa@gmail.com
6. Please forward this news to the other brothers in your Halaqa.